Monday, June 1, 2009

Only Getting Better




It has occurred to me that I have not posed about our wedding day. In short, it was absolutely perfect and the week before was perfect too! We had our reception in Boise which was absolutely beautiful!! It was a rustic theme with lanterns and candles, and gold-ish table cloths. It was really pretty. I found pictures on my moms facebook to post.



The actual wedding day went great. If anything went wrong I did not notice. It was perfect and my mom did a great job putting it all together. And I absolutely loved the cake. It was exactly what I wanted! All in all one of the best days of my life. Everything went as planned and everyone was happy. I was so excited that Jacobs family could be there and some of my relatives were able to fly in. That was really special.

Things are just getting better and better! It was such a tough adjustment but I think we are both getting used to married life. We have so much fun on the weekends and push through the long busy weeks. I am so happy to have Jacob as my best friend! Please excuse my poor picture layout. I think I need a tutorial.


1 comment:

Alexis San Luis said...

I love you miss Kate.
And im so happy for you :)

seriously, if anyone deserves a happily ever after...its you!

love you sweetheart!
and send my love to Jacob, cuz he's part of your big extended family now too :P