Monday, July 6, 2009

Post 4th of July

The 4th in Boise was great fun. Jacob and I had such a relaxing time and we definitely do not want to be back in Rexburg. Not one bit.

Jacob got off of work early on Wednesday and surprised me at our front door. He had called my cell phone a couple of times but I missed it, so he walked home from work and there I was cat-napping on the couch. So we took off early, and thank goodness or else we would have been driving well into the early morning hours.

Thursday we returned a few gifts and relaxed at Jacob's house. Then we went to Tucano's! It was absolutely amazing and my mouth is watering thinking about it. They bring you turkey wrapped in bacon, mango fish, steak, and GRILLED PINEAPPLE! There were actually 15 different types of meat they brought by but I can't remember them all. They were just so yummy. There was also the biggest salad bar I had ever seen. Which was more than just a salad bar. You could have had your full meal from the salad bar. Anyways, it was a great treat.

On the 4th we had donuts for breakfast and I forgot how GOOD they were! For dinner we went to Jacob's sisters house for a barbecue and some fun with fireworks.

Now Jacob and I are counting down to the 7 week break and could not be more excited to spend more time together. And we need to be much better about taking pictures!

No comments: