Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Bun in the Oven!

Jacob and I are having a baby!!!! After two years of marriage we decided that we were bored with each other. Not true, but we knew it was time to add to our little family.

We had our first appointment this afternoon. I was so nervous and excited. The ultrasound showed that the baby was healthy so far and it is quite the mover. The technician had a hard time getting the baby's measurements, but I am measuring at 11 weeks. I thought I was at 10 weeks, but what do I know. The baby had a strong heartbeat at 162 beats per minute. It was so much fun watching the baby kick, wave and wiggle and we saw the cute little feet. The arms and legs are actually much longer than they look, but this is the best picture we got.

So ready or not, come November, we'll be a party of three.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

baaaaaaaaaaaas;ldkjf;laseiga;sldkjga;s
asdklaj;oeigna;slkdfja;lskdg
asdkfja;oeitjasg
a;sldkjfaowieru KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm freaking out with excitement!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy for you!! What an adorable family you'll be and fabulous parents! Keep me posted on all teh good pregnant stuff! SOOOO happy for you!! My heart totally skipped a beat!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!

Love that ultra sound pic!!!

Tammy said...

So excited for you both... Kelly has already decided your baby is coming just in time to play a crucial role in the nativity... which she is dying to have... there might actually be enough great grandkids to pull off her dream! So excited, and wish you the best (also can't believe you ate that Tex Mex food with us... poor you!).

Jessica :) said...

I am so exited for you!! You guys will be such fun parents and I think you will love having a little one around. And yu never know, when you get around 36 weeks you might be glad that technician said you were a week further along than you thought! ;)
PS- I love the blog design and header photo!

Kaylie and Jonathan said...

Kate! Congratulations! That is so exciting, I cannot wait to hear all the details through your blog! Your just gonna be the cutest little pregnant girl ever!

The Pixton Family said...

So happy for you guys! Oh, and I feel really old!

Brooke Jorgensen said...

So So cool! Like I said on your FB I keep waiting for this announcement! I just knew it was coming soon! Congrats! I hope you are feeling well!