Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quick Trip to L.A.

Way back in February we took a trip to L.A. with my family.

Traveling with Zach has become a little bit tough. He just wants to move and has a hard time shutting down his curious side when it's time to sleep. So he had a lot of fun running around the airports and even got to play on a sample Boise States Smurf Turf.
And he played his first arcade game. 
And finally he slept on the airplane.

One of Jacob's birthday presents was a trip to Disney Land and my parents watched Zach all day! We got all our fast passes lined up just right and then we had to wait. So while we waited, we went out to the pirate island. As a kid, I always wondered what was out there, but my parents never took me. And now I know why we never went. There's nothing there, except for some pirates treasure.
On Sunday we drove down to San Diego to go to the Mormon Battalion. Zach got to in his first covered wagon and pan for gold, but by the time we got to the gold, my camera was dead.
Our trips are always way too quick, but we had a blast.

No comments: