Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sommer's Second Birthday!

I just want the world to know that I have a dang cute little girl. We just celebrated her second birthday. She has grown and changed so much since she was born. She is stubborn and sometimes she cries a lot (especially lately) but she brings so much happiness and so many smiles to our home. She loves her pajamas. If she sees a pair laying out, she'll pick them up and follow me around crying for me to help her get her pajamas on until she get's her way. Even at 3 in the afternoon. She loves to read books and cuddle. She would read books and cuddle in her pajamas all day if I let her. We have get outside too though to get some energy out with Zach.

Sommer is also a daddy's girl. The other day she got her finger stuck in the cupboard. I helped her get it out, but oh no. She wanted "Dada's" help. So she stuck her finger back where it was and cried for Jacob to come help. I am not allowed to change her diapers or tuck her in bed if Jacob's around. She sure loves her dad. And Jacob loves her too.









1 comment:

Amy McFarlane said...

She is so cute Kate! And James is the same way with Tim, if he's around I don't get any attention haha!