Friday, May 14, 2010

Meet Kellen

Sorry for being a slacker at this whole blogging thing. I think a blog with out a picture just looks boring, but uploading pictures and putting them into the blog just seems so daunting to me.

So, here is the latest with the Curtis'.

First, Jacob's hours and worked switched again. He was promoted to night time Work Flow Manager at Melaleuca and works from 4 to 10 pm, (but most of the time its 10:20ish). This means he doesn't take any more calls, other than that, I am not sure what his job duties are, but Work Flow Manager sounds fancy!

No new news with me. Still working and still very happy. (Cheryl, if you are reading this, my boss served on the high council with your dad a long time ago. I had to put it here because I always forget to tell you.)

Jacob and I have added to our family. Last weekend we bought a blue and orange betta fish and named him Kellen Moore after the Boise State quarter back. We got Kellen his own rocky smurf turf. Believe it or not, but I think this fish has some personality. If you start waving at him he will wave a fin back at you. And if you point to some food that he's missed he'll swim over and eat it. If you put your face right up to the tank, Kellen will come up and blow you a fish kiss, and call me crazy, but I think Kellen gets excited when Jacob comes home. Or maybe that is just me being extra excited to finally see Jacob at the end of the day.

Jacob and I are liking Kellen Moore and he his the perfect low maintenance pet.

No comments: