Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Vegan Adventure

This weekend I tried a new vegan recipe. Enchilada Casserole. My wonderful guinea pig, Jacob even had good things to say about it this time. My version of vegan enchilada casserole wasn't exactly vegan. I put some cheese on top because... I married a Curtis. They like their cheese. I thought it would be a compromise. I have a link to the recipe. I did not use as much enchilada sauce mostly because I did not like the brand. On the off chance that you actually try it, don't get the enchilada sauce that comes in a yellow can with red writing. GROSS. I also didn't use olives. Gross too.

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2006/07/mexican-lasagna-or-enchilada-casserole.html

This is definitely something I would do again. Jacob and I found that using it as a tortilla chip dip is really good too. Jacob said it'd be really good with some ground beef in it too. I don't doubt that either. So, one for the recipe books!

No comments: