Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pillow Talk part 2

If you haven't read the first Pillow Talk you probably should, because here is part two. And the best part is, part two happened all in one morning. For whatever reason I woke at 6:00 this morning and didn't feel tired at all. Jacob was still sound asleep or so I thought until he started quietly laughing to himself in his sleep.

Jacob has been reading books for his leadership class. One is about an explorer named Shackleton. So when I asked him what was so funny he started laughing again and told me about his book and how Shackleton got frostbite and his fingers and toes fell off and had to get them replaced. There was a long pause while I was trying to figure out why that was so funny. Then he said, "And another part too." I'll leave the part up to your imagination. He turned over and kept laughing and went back to sleep. Shackleton didn't lose any other part. Jacob said he made it up in his dream so it would be funnier.

A little while later Jacob twitched in his sleep so I asked him why he was twitching. He claimed he was "watching a movie about an owl and ants and ants were in the hole and the owl was eating the ants and it was gross," so he twitched.

I've decided to start talking to Jacob more while he's asleep because you never know what he is going to say.

1 comment:

Laura and family said...

haha kate this is funny. aaron is the same way :)