Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our 2nd Move!

Jacob and I got news today that we are moving! Not very far at all. Infact, its only about 100 feet. We love the apartment we are in now. It's perfect for newlyweds and just me and Jacob. But once you get more than three people in there, it is just too cramped. With everything that bothered us about the apartment, we decided to move two doors down to a house that its devided into two apartments. We thankfully will be in the upstairs and we are so excited about the move. Here is a link to pictures of the apartment from tenants that lived there before the current tenants, Tim and Amy. I dont think the pictures do this cute apartment any justice, or gives you a real idea of what it looks like but you can see that this is much bigger than our old one. We are very excited.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

YAY! moving into a place with more space is FREAKING AWESOME! Michael and I just did the same thing and it's feels great.

and plus this place looks SO adorable!

Kat Curtis said...

Hooray!!! Holy smokes, this is the year of moving for you guys - twice in seven months! Enjoy the space. It's so nice to get more room. I feel like I've just taken my shoes off when we've gotten more space because I feel less confined (if that makes any sense at all - I hate wearing shoes, though I love buying them). Good luck with the move!