Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas

Apparently I was horrible at taking pictures this Christmas. We have just a few. I am sure my mom and dad have more. In fact, I know very well that they do because I'm still seeing stars from all the flashes.

After our horrible stay in Las Vegas, we made it to San Diego for a family reunion. Our hotel was amazing and I forgot how much I love a good maid service. Walking into a clean room after a long day of tourist-ing is like walking into a shoe store and being told to pick out whatever you want, for free. ITS THAT GOOD. Remind me to hire a maid one day.

We took Zach to an aquarium in La Jolla and he loved it. There were Jelly Fish, all sorts of other fish of coarse and afterwards, there was a teeter tooter! That was my favorite part. If you are old enough to read this, you probably feel too old to get on a teeter tooter, but take your next opportunity to try one out again. You will be giddy.

And that was the only day I took pictures. Other than that, we tromped around Old Town San Diego, went swimming, had a great family dinner and called it a reunion.

Then we drove north for 7 hours and spent the rest of our vacation at my parents house. That was very relaxing and so nice to be with my family for a few days. We celebrated Christmas, hit my favorite restaurants and tried some new ones too. But remind me not to go home for winter. Its too nice. When we went back to Idaho it looked something like this.

No comments: