Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pregnancy Number Two

I realized that I haven't taken the time to post at all about this pregnancy. This blog has no idea I'm having a baby in 8 weeks! So from the beginning...

I was tired! Before I even knew I was pregnant I could not get through the day with out a nap and I couldn't figure out why I was so tired, but then it all made sense. My parents came to visit and thought I was depressed because I was sleeping so much. The morning sickness came and went as usual, but I did not throw up as much as I did with Zach and it went away faster, thank heavens. The tiredness has not gone away at all, but sometmes I do make it through the day with out a nap. Not often though!

The heartburn, the achy ribs, the hot feet, the ugly veins... its all there. The good news is I am no where near as big as I was with Zach! Here I am at 32 weeks!
Our baby girl is due on February 28th, and its coming up fast! A new maternity center just opened here where I will deliver her. Its beautiful with awesome views and really big rooms! It still doesn't feel real yet that I will be bringing home a baby soon, but reality will hit soon, I am sure. Zach has no understanding of what is going on. I don't even think he notices my big belly.

As for a name, we are planning on naming her Sommer Lillian, a tribute to both Jacob's and my maternal grandmothers. We're excited for her to join our little family!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

I love our granddaughter's name. It just seems so right.