Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gratefuls again!

I think today, even more than the last post I need to remember what I am grateful for. When I lived with roommates, most every night we say somethings we were grateful for during the day or just in general. I usually had a rambling list, while others were more to the point, and I still make rambling lists.

1. A refrigerator. How did people live with out them? Did they kill a cow everyday?
2. iPods. I definitely couldn't keep up my running with out them.
3. Socks.
4. People who are happy.
5. My job, when it is busy.
6. Making something delicious in class.
7. Being successful.
8. Learning new things.
9. Hulu. Its a must with no cable.
10. Dishwashers.
11. Cereal and microwaveable oatmeal.
12. Spaghetti.
13. Spaghetti.
14. Spaghetti.
15. Books that I can't stop reading.
16. Hawaii in 50 days.
17. Scriptures.
18. The sun!
19. Doctors.
20. Cookies.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Your number 20 is my number one.

Kat Curtis said...

Oooh. Cookies. And, by the way, I love that you are a culinary guru and three of your favorite things are spaghetti. And I love that you're going to Hawaii so soon - please take in a deep breath of nice Hawaii air for me and take lots of pictures so I can pretend like I'm there. :)