Monday, February 1, 2010

Jacob- Your Local Terrorist

This week I made pinwheels, croissants and a braided loaf. They were so flaky and delicious.Last night Jacob decided it was time to get rid of some khakis he had. Big holes were starting to form in the crotch. I sewed them up and thought it looked pretty awesome considering the holes weren't on the seam and it was my first time sewing up a hole, but new wholes kept coming. Of course, Jacob had to put the pants over his head before they hit the trash. He came out singing Phantom of the Opera but he looked more like a terrorist to me. That's when he decided to start the recruiting.But decided he might be able to get more people to join his band of terrorists by posing other ways. Then he thought he might be able to make some money by doing a print ad for Sprite. After all, creating recruiting campaigns can make a terrorist pretty thirsty.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Jacob, that is way too scary! I like your real face instead:)

The Smiths said...

Kate, your braided loaf looks delicious! What did you put inside it? You are becoming quite the chef! Will you teach me how to cook?!!!

Natalie