Monday, May 30, 2011

Stranger Things Have Happened

Today I did a baby morph. That is when you take a picture of yourself and a picture of someone else to see what your baby would look like. So I found this picture of myself and this picture of Jacob.
This is what Baby Morph predicted our baby would look like.At first I thought maybe Baby Morph knows something I don't. Then I thought maybe the shadow on Jacob's face confused the program so I used this picture of Jacob instead.And this is what baby number two looked like.As long as baby number two turns out to be a pro football player, I'll be alright. Jacob said he'd have to be visited by an angel.

4 comments:

Laura Hayes said...

Kate, this is SO FUNNY!! Thanks for the laugh! =)

Jim Harmer said...

If the baby comes out black, you should definitely name her "Loqueshia" or "Star."

Jessica :) said...

Haha!! I am cracking up! This is positively hilarious!

Tammy said...

Awesome... first black great-grandbaby will go to you! Impressive!