Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Difference Between Men and Women

Today I went to a baby shower for a friend here in Rexburg. I told Jacob that I needed to run out and buy a little card to go with the present. Jacob is always trying to save money, which is very good of him, so he suggested that I make my own card. I could have, but I didn't really have anything to make it with.

So I was walking out the door and Jacob with a ton of enthusiasm told me he had a bunch of Thank You cards and I could use one for the gift. It was like a huge "ah'ha!" moment for him. He is right, he does have a lot of thank you cards and I appreciate his good intentions very much. But this is the difference between men and women, women buy cards to go with the occasion and men don't give gifts.

1 comment:

Kat Curtis said...

That's pretty much hilarious. I'm also anxious to see if your baby will look as predicted - that would be a genetic wonder, coming from two blonde-haired, fair-skinned parents. :)