Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Part 2: CHRISTMAS!

The Curtis Family celebrates Christmas a lot like the Larsen family. Everyone goes to my grandparents on Christmas Eve, we eat dinner, exchange some gifts and some people will show off a talent if they want to (except we were forced).

On Christmas day, Jacob and I slept in pretty late. In fact, we were woken up by the parents this year... and fair enough because it was 9:45 and they couldn't wait any longer. We opened stockings and presents and had a big breakfast. Jacob spoiled me this year and I tried to spoil him. I gave him a camel back backpack, a dutch oven which he always has thought about getting but never has, a book and a few dress clothes to wear. Jacob pretty much blew my attempt to spoil him out of the water. He gave me the DVD Despicable Me, a new eye mask for sleeping, a sewing machine, bread maker, wallet and purse.

I tried my best to make up for his spoiling by making him a purse with my new sewing machine. I don't know what happened to it... but trust me... he LOVED it.

The next few days were very relaxed. I took a nap every single day!

Now we are back in Rexburg, all rejuvenated for our move to Arizona!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! I'm glad you had a good time. Good luck with your upcoming move!